Sunday 21 June 2009

Tagged by THE Giuliana

1. Besides your lips , where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
I don't really like being kissed on my cheek,so i think forehead is fine.
2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
I'm usually VERY BLUR in the morning,it'll take a while to get things straight. I was very sleepy this morning but i was still on time to church :)
3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with?
I think it was my cousins.
4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Sometimes..It depends..........=)
5. Will you ever donate blood?
Needles scare me to my shits! But,i'm gonna try not to be a sissy and do it one day. Anyways, donating blood is somethin good,isn't it??
6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes,of course i do! I'm not a sexist.
7. Do you want someone to be dead?
I'm NOT a mean ass!
8. What does your last text message say ?
Where r You ??
9. What are you thinking right now ?
Waking up for school tomorrow =( =(
1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
Hmmm....not really.
11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
Around 2.40
12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
Sogo.
13.Is someone on your mind right now ?
:)
14.Who was the last person who text you ?
Dad
People to do this quiz :
Most people got tagged already. So,i'm just gonna tag YOU! So, don't be a lazy ass and do this if you haven't done it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment